Sep 26, 2011

Geb Kwarm Huang Yai Wai Chai Gap Kon Tee Tur Ruk




Artis : Punch
Lagu : Geb Kwarm Huang Yai Wai Chai Gap Kon Tee Tur Ruk [Save Your Worries for the One That You Love]

Chun sabai dee
I’m doing fine
Mai hen ja mee arai
I don’t see anything wrong with me
Gor yang pai nai dtor nai dtaam pra-sah meuan meuan koey
I still go about life the same way I used to
Peung ja pop gap peuan gao gao
Just met up with some old friends
Kao yang taam teung tur loey
They still ask about you
Gor loey bauk wah mai roo,
And so I tell them that I don’t know,
Pai taam faen kao ao eng
Go ask his girlfriend yourself

*Dtae gon yaum rap wah ngao leua gern
But before I admit that I was awfully lonely
Raek raek tee rao lerk gan
When we initially broke up
Nai dtae-la keun chaang tau-ra-man
That each night felt like torture
Gwah man ja paan pon pai
Before I was able to pull through
Wan nee meuan dtua kon diow, dtae gor yang sabai sabai
I may be alone now, but I’m doing just fine
Kop khun tee yang huang yai,
Thank you for still worrying,
Dtae mai bpen rai, mai yahk rop guan
But it’s all right, I don’t want to be a burden

**Gep kwarm huang yai wai chai gap kon tee tur ruk
Save your worries for the one that you love
Diow tur ja lam-bahk tah hahk kao roo keun maa
In case you’ll be in a predicament if she were to find out
Mai dtong huang chun
There’s no need to worry about me
Huang krai kon nan kong tur ja dee gwah
You’re better off worrying about your girl instead
Chun yang mee bpan-yah doo lae hua jai tee krai kao mai dtong gaan
I’m still capable of looking after a heart that someone doesn’t want

Chun mai toht krai
I don’t blame anyone
Mai dtong neuk wah krai pit
No need to contemplate who’s at fault
Gor kae bot rian cheewit tee man son hai kao jai
It was just a life lesson which taught me to understand
Wah tee tae hua jai kon mai mee wan ja roo dai
That the truth is, people’s hearts will never be comprehensible
Hai man bpen krang soot tai
Let it be the last time
Tee chun ja tum raai dtua eng
That I put myself in harm’s way

Repeat * / ** twice

Chun yang mee bpan-yah doo lae hua jai tee krai kao mai dtong gaan
I’m still capable of looking after a heart that someone doesn’t want


Credits : AnothaiDara

0 Comment

Post a Comment

Gunakan tatabahasa yang betul sewaktu menulis komentar agar mudah difahami oleh penulis. Terima kasih. :-)

Sila ambil perhatian perkara² berikut :-

1. Tinggalkan nama dan url blog atau laman web anda.
2. HTML tag seperti <b>, <i>, <a> boleh digunakan.
3. Sila berhemah di dalam berbahasa.